Friday, December 30, 2016

My two bits.....

Well, let's see...... we bought a fixer upper in North Pole 3 years ago....... still fixing it up.   I told him he couldn't buy anything else..... now we have a plethora of vehicles on our lot (in all conditions).  We put so much sweat equity in the house that we were able to pay it off.  So of course a wild hair became stuck in his butt crack of dawn and he had to have another project.  So he bought an even higher maintence building project to tinker with.  I'm living in a house that isnt finished on the inside (with naught but a single closet) and now he wants to move up to Central in 18 months.  I said I wouldn't move into the new cabin until there are at least 3 rooms... finished ..... with curtains and pictures and closets and organization ......... what are the chances of that?  

No comments:

Post a Comment