Friday, November 3, 2017

And here comes Banjo

So as some of you already know, after years of great love and friendship, our dog Chip passed way this summer. I knew he was getting up there and we were at the cabin and I got up early to take the dogs out and chip would move.  I figured he was really bad so I went a dug a grave and was going to put him down. But to my surprise, he got up and went out side and looked like he was just telling me that he wasn't ready
So we came home but about a month later, he was gone. Sad sad day for us.
We had decided that we would stay with the two little dogs until we get moved but out of the blue I made a post on a website here that we were kinda looking. 15 minutes later I got and answer from some people that had a 7 month old border collie and they were having troubles keeping him.
We went, we looked, and we fell in love  The people had paid 200 for him at the pound and I hate paying for dogs. So when they said they were just looking for someone to give him a good home, we said yeas and he is now part of out family  Here is a pic of banjo


No comments:

Post a Comment