Friday, November 3, 2017

Honey!!! What did you spill on the table????

So lets take a little break from the build and let me tell you about and ass chewing I got  {well not really}
So we are setting on the deck having our morning coffee and we notice something sticky all over the little table that is between the two chairs. Of course being the man, I get asked what the heck did I spill all over the top.
Nothing Honey, Honest lol  not sure if she believed me but the day went on. Later that day she discovered this under her chair......
At first glance, it looked like someone had shot it with a small .22 rifle. But then Lorie turned the can around and instead of an exit hole, it was a puncture just like the front.  That right folks!!! BEAR
We found out later that the neighbors freezer had been tipped over. I will bet that got him pretty good.  Some of the old timers have been known to take a can of starting fluid and wrap it with bacon and throw it in the front yard for that very reason.



No comments:

Post a Comment